Nyerere National Park fees 2023 and Rules. Nyerere National Park Tanzania, formerly Selous Game Reserve, is one of the most beautiful Tanzania national parks that travelers can visit for an amazing Tanzania safari tour. If your are looking to enjoy and explore Tanzania tours, including Nyerere National Park on your Tanzania safari itinerary is one of the best decisions that you would have.
Nyerere National Park is located in the southern part of Tanzania, vast that it is larger than some European countries. Nyerere National Park is a beautiful Tanzania national park consisting of different attractions including the abundant animals in Nyerere National Park, lakes and rivers, birds in Nyerere National Park and so much more. To be able to access the park and enjoy the different attractions in Nyerere National Park, as well as follow a couple of rules in Nyerere National Park.
The different Nyerere National Park fees 2023 have been updated by the Tanzania National Parks Authority (TANAPA), a body responsible for the conservation and protection of the different Tanzania national parks that travelers look to explore on Tanzania safari tours. These Nyerere National Park fees 2023 are valid from 1st July 2023 to 30th June 2024. For travelers looking for a more exclusive Tanzania safari tour, Nyerere National Park such unlike the much crowded Serengeti National Park and the other Tanzania national parks in the northern circuit. Below are the different Nyerere National Park fees 2023 and rules.
Nyerere National Park Entrance Fees 2023-2024
To enter the park, travelers ought to pay Nyerere National Park entrance fees that are valid for 24 hours if staying inside the park, and paid per entry if sleeping outside the park.
- Nyerere National Park entrance fees 2023-2024 is 83$ per person per day for adult foreign non-residents, 24$ per person per day for children of foreign non-resident status.
- Nyerere National Park entrance fees 2023-2024 for adult expatriates/Tanzania residents is 41.3$ per person per day while children pay 11.8$ per child per day.
- East Africa Community citizens pay 18,000Tsh per adult per day, and children pay 2,360Tsh per day.
Once you have paid your Nyerere National Park entrance fees, you are free to enjoy game drives in the park; day game drives in Nyerere National Park.
Nyerere National Park Concession Fees 2023-2024
For every traveler that is staying inside the park, a concession fee is charged, per person per night.
- For both resident/expatriates and foreign non-residents, Nyerere National Park Concession fees 2023 to 2024 are 71$ per adult per night, while children pay 12$ per night.
- East Africa Community citizens pay 35,400Tsh per adult per night, while children pay 11,800Tsh per child per night.
The above mentioned Nyerere National Park fees 2023 are the most important to consider as you plan your Nyerere National Park safari. With the different activities in Nyerere National Park like walking and boat safaris, there are different fees to be considered. Do liaise with your safari planner to be sure to include them.
How do I pay Nyerere National Park fees?
Nyerere National Park fees 2023 and beyond are paid electronically, at the gate entrance, or by bank transfer.
While on your Nyerere National Park safari, there are a number of rules and guidelines to be considered. These Nyerere National Park rules and guidelines re in place to protect you the traveler, as well as the nature and wildlife in the park that future generations may find and enjoy it as much as you do. Below are the different Nyerere National Park rules for your use;
- Nyerere National Park is open from 6am to 6pm every single day. Travelers are thus encouraged to plan their travel schedules accordingly.
- A 50km per hour speed is to be maintained while in the park.
- Nyerere National Park animals have a right of way, always!
- Off track driving is not allowed unless paid for and issued a special permit
- Do not feed animals
- Pets are not allowed in the park
- Do not make noise in the park
- Do not litter
- Do not smoke in the park. If smoking in your designated areas at your lodge or camp of sty, be sure to properly dispose of your cigarette butts.
- Do not make or cause a fire to be made in the park. For those on a Nyerere National Park camping safari, be sure to extinguish fire properly and completely
- Maintain a safe distance of at least 25 meters away from the animals
- Drones are not allowed in the park.