Tanzania national park rules and regulations. Tanzania national park rules and regulations are the various guidelines that travelers, and all users of the various Tanzania national parks ought to follow while in the parks. Tanzania national parks and game reserves are some of the most beautiful and sought after Africa safari destinations in the world that more and more travelers visit and be rewarded with some of the most unforgettable Tanzania safari experiences.
Tanzania is a wonderful Africa safari destinations with over 20 national parks and game reserves, all filled with abundant wildlife from the big 5 animals, to some of the smallest animals, birds, butterflies and insects, and out of this world views. Tanzania national parks include the world famous Serengeti national Park, Selous Game Reserve, Tarangire National park, Katavi National Park, Gombe Stream National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, among so many others.
With more and more travelers visiting Tanzania on Tanzania safari tours, rules and regulations have been put in place to protect ad conserve nature and wildlife, as well as the travelers who visit the various Tanzania national parks. Travelers who choose to explore Tanzania on various tours ought to follow a variety of Tanzania national park rules and regulations. Below are the various Tanzania national park rules and regulations that travelers ought to follow while on Tanzania safari tours;
- Tanzania national park fees once paid are non-refundable.
- Always listen to the park guides and rangers who are more familiar with the with the conditions in the park.
- Leave the parks undisturbed by not removing anything, animate or imitate.
- Litter disfigures nature. Please ensure to take with you all the rubbish, and clearly dispose of them.
- Do not light, or cause a fire to be lighted. Be particularly careful of living lit cigarette butts.
- Driving in Tanzania national parks is from 6am to 6pm only.
- Always maintain a speed limit of 50km per hour in the Tanzania national parks.
- Maintain a speed limit of 25km per hour in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Animals always have a right of way.
- Off-track driving is prohibited in all Tanzania national parks. Off track driving should be done only by authorized persons.
- Animals always have a right of way. Allow them to fully exercise their rights as the parks are their homes, and you are the visitor.
- Do not pick, cut or destroy any vegetation or remove any object of biological interest including bones and trophies, eggs among others.
- Picnicking should be done in designated areas of the park only.
- Camping in Tanzania national parks should be done in designated areas of the parks.
- All visitors must remain in the safari vehicle at all times, and remain 200 meters away from any animal. Leaving your safari vehicle is prohibited and is allowed in only designated areas.
- Domestic pets are not allowed in Tanzania national parks. Keep them from the wild as the parks are home to wild animals only.
- Use of drones is not allowed in Tanzania national parks.
Tanzania national parks are some of the most amazing Africa safari destinations that travelers can book for mazing wild game viewing. The most sought after Tanzania national parks are the Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Selous Game Reserve, which reward travelers with some of the most amazing Tanzania safari experiences.
While on Tanzania safari tours, you can enjoy various activities like night game drives, day game drives, guided walking safaris, horseback riding safaris, hot air balloon rides, among so many others. Travelers after experiencing a true African wilderness would consider booking a Tanzania safari package.
Tanzania national parks can be visited all throughout the year, rewarding travelers with some of the most amazing wild game experience, blended with cultural and nature tours. Looking to experience an amazing Tanzania safari tour? Get in touch with a reputable tour operator to help you pitch together an amazing and unforgettable Tanzania safari package. While on your Tanzania safari tour, adhering to Tanzania national park rules and regulations should be prioritized, to maintain wildlife and nature conserving for future generations. Some of the best Tanzania safari tour packages you may consider include 3 Days Serengeti Safari, 3 Days Tanzania Safari, 5 Days Tanzania Safari, 7 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari, 7 Days Tanzania Safari and Zanzibar Holiday, among so many others.